Friday 4 November 2011

No posts for ages, and then two come along at once!

Today I ache everywhere!

The reason for this is I did a 1:1 Barre (http://www.the-barre.com/) class yesterday!  This was 90 minutes of an already tough form of exercise, but with the instructor making sure that every position and every move was perfect; no slacking off allowed!

It was very good fun, and reminded me why I love the Barre classes so much - the endorphin rush!  I've had a couple of months away from it, due to various injuries and so on, but I'll be getting back to it on a regular basis from now on!  This will hopefully also help with another of my challenges - return to my ideal weight!

However, for now, I'm going to have a fairly quiet day, and go for a gentle walk to stretch out all of my protesting muscles!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like hard work! Great idea to have 1:1 though, to make the whole thing really worth it...how are you feeling now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't move the first day afterwards and ached for four days! And that was in spite of having warm baths and drinking lots of water and all the rest of it ;)

    ReplyDelete